informtarget – Target Customer Survey: Have you recently visited Target store? If yes, then you can participate in Target Customer Survey. Through this survey, you can share your shopping experience. And also, you can share your opinions about the quality of products and the services offered at the store. For participating in the Target Customer survey, you need to visit informtarget.com. Here, in this article, we have updated everything about the Target Customer Survey. Check the complete information in the below section.
Target Customer Survey
Target is one of the largest discount store retailer in the United States. In order to know their customer’s opinions, views, and ideas, Target conducts a customer survey with a large number of customers. The feedback received from the customers will be observed by the management and the necessary changes will be made to provide the better shopping experience to their customers.
The survey will consist of few questions and the customers need to answer them genuinely. A survey is a simple process which requires a few minutes of the time. The complete details of Target Customer Survey are provided below in detail. Also, we have provided the guidelines to participate and complete this survey. For further information, check the below section.
Target Customer Survey – Needs & Instructions
In order to participate in Target Customer Survey, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- A pc or a laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Target and the receipt should not be older than 3 days from the date of purchase.
- A registered email address.
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the official survey site of Target at informtarget.com or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Target Customer Survey site.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter your Survey User ID and Password, which is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- Then, click on ‘Next’.
- Select the time of your visit and date of your visit.
- Give ratings and answers genuinely, based on your recent shopping experience at Target.
- After that, submit the survey.
- Finally, you need to fill in your contact details so that you will get a chance to enter the $1500 gift card sweepstakes.
Target Corporation is the second-largest discount store retailer in the United States, behind Walmart, and a component of the S&P 500 Index. It was founded by George Dayton and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company was originally named Goodfellow Dry Goods in June 1902 before being renamed the Dayton’s Dry Goods Company in 1903 and later the Dayton Company in 1910. The first Target store opened in Roseville, Minnesota in 1962 while the parent company was renamed the Dayton Corporation in 1967. As of 2017, Target operates 1,834 stores throughout the United States. It offers essential commodities including household, healthcare, beauty, baby, personal care products and much more.
We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)